Thursday, February 19, 2009

glog-glog!!!: suratku kepada insan yang bername BILL GATES!!!

bile nak bgi surat kepada mat saleh, kene la type dlm english kn...

Hi Bill Gates. How are you. Still remember me. Here, I have a lot of comments about your damshit windows:-

1. There is a button ’start but there is no ’stop button. We request you to check this.

2. There is ‘Find’ button but it is not working properly. My mom lost the door key and we tried a lot trace the key with this ‘ find’ button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.

3. My friends learnt ‘Microsoft word’ now he wants to learn ‘Microsoft sentence’, so when you will provide that?

4. I brought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows ‘MY Computer’: when you will provide the remaining items?

5. It is surprising that windows says ‘MY Pictures’ but there is many photos from my friends and from the internet. So when will you change 'My Friends pictures' .

6. There is ‘MICROSOFT OFFICE’ what about ‘MICROSOFT HOME’ or "MICROSOFT HOSTEL" since I use the PC at home and hostel only..

7. You provided ‘My Recent Documents’. When you will provide ‘My Past Documents’?

8. Why is it that your name is Gates but u are selling WINDOWS..

p/s: jgn la korang terkejot kalo windows-8 nnt ade bnyk penukaran seperti di atas.. upsss.. bkn windows-8, tp GATES-8...

No comments:

Post a Comment